Indonesian International Student Mobility Awards 2023
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology (Kemendikbudristek) is again holding the Indonesian International Student Mobility Awards (IISMA). This scholarship program gives Indonesian students the opportunity to study at well-known foreign universities for one semester or for 4-6 months. Registration for IISMA 2023 officially opens on 8 February to. March 1, 2023 coming
Indonesian International Student Mobility Awards (IISMA) is program of International mobility scholarship scheme for undergraduate and vocational students to spend one semester at best universities and industries around the world.
The IISMA program can be attended by undergraduate and vocational program students in two different schemes. Undergraduate IISMA is open to active undergraduate students at domestic tertiary institutions under the Ministry of Education and Culture who are studying in semester 4 or 6 when registering
The Minister of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology of the Republic of Indonesia, Nadiem Anwar Makarim said :
Open and dynamic academic exchange plays an important role in preparing Indonesian students with the future-ready mindset, knowledge, and skills they need to succeed. International mobility promoted by IISMA, one of the Emancipated Campus flagship programs, will develop students’ cross-cultural appreciation and understanding, preparing a new generation of global citizens who are ready to contribute to society and the world. A better future starts today with the Emancipated Campus program
The Undergraduate Path is for the active Indonesian undergraduate students (Bachelor Degree/Sarjana/S1) from the universities under the Directorate of Higher Education, Culture, Research, and Technology.
The Vocational Path is for the active Indonesian Diploma 3 and Diploma 4 students (Bachelor of Applied Science) from Vocational Higher Education (VHE) under the Directorate General of Vocational Education.
The link for registration can be follow below :
Prepare the required documents below before you apply!
- Statement letter signed and sealed (bermeterai) applicant’s parents (Undergraduate | Vocational)
- Statement letter signed and sealed (bermeterai) by the head of Department and Head of International Office or other relevant position (Undergraduate | Vocational)
- Statement of Recipient of KIP/Bidikmisi Scholarship (click here)*
- Statement of confirming participation in the MBKM flagship program by the MBKM management unit of Home University (click here)*
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS/TOEFL-iBT/Duolingo/TOEIC).
- Academic transcript (in English).
If you found some kind of trouble in downloading the document required. You can also download in the link below :